Upgrade to Processing Systems
November 12, 2014
Beginning Friday evening, November 14th, through Sunday, November 16th, we will be upgrading our processing systems. As we are approaching the upgrade weekend, there is some important information we would like to share with you.
Our hope is that by providing you with this information in advance, we can work with you to ensure that you are able to effectively manage your accounts during the update. In the coming days, please continue to check our website and bank lobbies for additional information. Should you have further questions, please call 800-574-8123 or visit with a banker at one of our convenient locations.
More Same Day Banking!
We are excited to be able to extend our cut off times to better serve you!
|Over the Counter||Mobile Check Deposits||Remote Deposit & ACH Origination||ATM and Debit Card transactions||Telephone Banking transfers||Internet Banking/Mobile transfers (between accounts)|
Statements and Check Images
- Starting Monday at 5am, historical e-statements and historical check and deposit images will be unavailable through Internet Banking. Over the course of the next few months, they will reappear for customers.
- 2014 Statements will be available through Internet Banking, however they will be simplified, with no images.
- Prior to November 14th, please download and save any statements and check images that you may need for year-end processing.
- Statement images, deposit tickets and checks processed after November 14th will be available through Internet Banking.
- During the month of November, you will receive two statements. You will receive your normal statement and you will also receive a statement that will be dated November 14th.
- Normal statement delivery will resume during the month of December.
- All statements dated after November 14 will have a new look.
Internet/Mobile Banking Down Times
- Personal Online Banking/Mobile Banking
- There will have limited options available from 7pm on Friday, November 14th to 5am on Monday November 17th.
- During this time, transfers will be unavailable and debit card transactions will not post to your account until Monday at 10am.
- Business Online/Cash Management
- Will be unavailable from 7pm on Friday. November 14th to 5am on Monday November 17th.
- Debit Cards will not work from 9am to 10am on Monday, November 17th.
- During the upgrade weekend, Telephone Banking will only have balance inquiry options available. Transfer options through Telephone Banking will be unavailable until Monday, November 17th.
Thank you for choosing VisionBank for your banking needs and we appreciate your patience during this time. We believe this upgrade will provide you with a better banking experience.